Simialr to Hipp Hipp Hurra and the first interesting new game to be added for a while and a real belter with a bit of mystery!
- Why is every other square on the pitch showing a circle?
- How did the players move and kick the 'ball'
- Where are the keepers arms?
- Why does he have 'Fix' on his shirt, is he linked to an Asian betting syndicate?
- When will Arsenal move back to South London?
Very interesting game from the 1950s?
Bits missing and no rules but plenty of good stuff. I hope I can find extra bits out there.
Very similar to Tipp Kick with rolled pitch, two goals, ball and four players. No rule sheet.
Roll out cloth pitch with wooden ends. Intriguing circles in alternate squares.
Where do I start?
Missing his arms, odd body (possibly replacement?), cheeky face. Nice solid goals though.
Take a look to your left, dose he really look like saving the hottest shots?
Nice metal tubes painted with club colours. The inner part of the tubes are sprung and can be pushed down but without any apparent result.
Love the feet!
Flat leather ball, may or may not be original.
Cracking bit of box art. Love it.